Our donors are healthy women between 18 and 29 years old. Her egg donation is voluntary, anonymous and altruistic.
The process of choosing the donors is very rigorous. Generally, one in three candidates is accepted.
The selection protocol consists of the following steps:
Interview and psychometric testing to rule out possible inadequate habits or psychiatric or psychological disorder.
Personal and family clinical history to rule out hereditary diseases.
- Evaluation of phenotypic characteristics , personal and social habits.
- The disclosure of the informed consent of the donor.
- Confidential and internal photograph record for medical use.
- Physical, genital and mammary exam with cervico-vaginal cytology.
- Transvaginal ultrasound
Antral follicles count, measurement of Anti-Mullerian Hormone.
- Blood Group and RH
- Complete blood count
- Blood clotting
- Blood Karyotype
- CarrierMap: We studied more than 300 diseases we don’t accept donors with the following mutations:
1. Adrenoleukodystrophy: X-Linkeda (ABCD1)
2. Alpha Thalassemia (HBA2,HBA1)
3. Sickle-Cell Anemia (HBB)
4 Spinal Muscular Atrophy: SMN1 Linked (SMN1)
5 Beta Thalassemia (HBB)
6. Choroideremia (CHM)
7. Factor IX Deficiency (F9)
8. Factor VIII Deficiency (F8)
9. Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency (G6PD)
10. Ornithine Transcarbamylase Deficiency (OTC)
11. Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Deficiency (PDHA1)
12. Hypohidrotic Ectodermal Dysplasia: X-Linked (EDA)
13. DMD-Related Muscular Dystrophies (DMD)
14. Chronic Granulomatous Disease: X-Linked (CYBB)
15. Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease with Deafness: X-Linked: GJB1 Related (GJB1)
16. Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease with Deafness: X-Linked: PRPS1 Related (PRPS1)
17. Fabry’s Disease (GLA)
18. Cystic Fibrosis (CFTR)
19. Hemoglobinopathy: Hb O (HBB)
20. Hemoglobinopathy: Hb C (HBB)
21. Hemoglobinopathy: Hb D (HBB)
22. Hemoglobinopathy: Hb E (HBB)
23. Myotubular Myopathy: X-Linked (MTM1)
24. Emery-Dreifuss Myopathy: X-Linked (EMD)
25. Juvenile Retinoschisis: X-Linked (RS1)
26. SCID: X-linked (IL2RG)
27. Lowe Oculocerebrorenal Sydrome (OCRL)
28. Alport Syndrome: X-linked (COL4A5)
29. Arts Syndrome (PRPS1)
30. Hunter Syndrome (IDS)
31. Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome (WAS)
32. Fragile X Syndrome (FMR1)
33. Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome: Complete (AR)
34. Copper Transport Disorders (ATP7A)
35. Nonsyndromic Hearing Loss and Deafness: GJB2 Related (GJB2)
36. Alpha-1-Antitrypsin Deficiency SERPINA1
37. 21-Hydroxylase-Deficient Classical Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CYP21A2)
38. 21-Hydroxylase-Deficient Nonclassical Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CYP21A2)
Donor report to laboratory ordering our services.
The report contains:
- Phenotypic data
- Blood group and Rh
- Hair colour
- Eyes colour
- Blood analysis data and genetic studies
- Vitrification of eggs technique