Our donors are healthy women between 18 and 29 years old. Her egg donation is voluntary, anonymous and altruistic.
The process of choosing the donors is very rigorous. Generally, one in three candidates is accepted.
The selection protocol consists of the following steps:
Interview and psychometric testing to rule out possible inadequate habits or psychiatric or psychological disorder.
Personal and family clinical history to rule out hereditary diseases.
- Evaluation of phenotypic characteristics , personal and social habits.
- The disclosure of the informed consent of the donor.
- Confidential and internal photograph record for medical use.
- Physical, genital and mammary exam with cervico-vaginal cytology.
- Transvaginal ultrasound
Antral follicles count, measurement of Anti-Mullerian Hormone.
- Blood Group and RH
- Complete blood count
- Blood clotting
- Blood Karyotype
- CarrierMap Recombine: We studied more than 300 diseases we don’t accept donors with the following mutations:
1. Adrenoleukodystrophy: X-Linked
2. Alpha Thalassemia [ACOG]3. Sickle-Cell Anemia [ACOG]4. Spinal Muscular Atrophy: SMN1 Linked [ACMG]5. Beta Thalassemia
8. Factor VIII Deficiency
9. Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency
10. Ornithine Transcarbamylase Deficiency
11. Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Deficiency: X-Linked
12. Hypohidrotic Ectodermal Dysplasia: X-Linked
13. Chronic Granulomatous Disease: X-Linked
14. Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease with Deafness: X-Linked: GJB1 Related
15. Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease with Deafness: X-Linked: PRPS1 Related
16. Fabry’s Disease
17. Cystic Fibrosis
18. Hemoglobinopathy: Hb C
19. Hemoglobinopathy: Hb D
20. Hemoglobinopathy: Hb E
21. Hemoglobinopathy: Hb O
22. SCID: X-Linked
23. Myotubular Myopathy: X-Linked
24. Emery-Dreifuss Myopathy: X-Linked
25. Juvenile Retinoschisis: X-Linked
26. Lowe Oculocerebrorenal Syndrome
27. Alport Syndrome: X-linked
28. Arts Syndrome
29. Hunter Syndrome
30. Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
31. Fragile X Syndrome
32. Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome: Complete
33. Copper Transport Disorders
34. Nonsyndromic Hearing Loss and Deafness: GJB2 Related
Donor report to laboratory ordering our services.
The report contains:
- Phenotypic data
- Blood group and Rh
- Hair colour
- Eyes colour
- Blood analysis data and genetic studies
- Vitrification of eggs technique